- Let not your heart be trouble: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
- In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
- And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
- And wither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
- Thomas saith unto him, Lord we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the father, but by me.
- If ye had known me, ye should have known my father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
- Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
- Jesus saith unto him, have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip?
He that hath seen me hath seen the father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
- Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The words that I speak unto you
I speak not of myself: but the father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
- Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
- Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also;
and greater works that these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
- And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
- If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
The Holy Bible, King James Version, Thomas Nelson Publishers, Nashville, Copyright © 1984,
1977 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. The New Testament, Page 633